Gas, Electrical Safety and EPC

We are able to offer you a wide range of services through our affiliates and we can take care of all your necessary Landlord Certification;

- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
- Electrical Certificate

If you would like a new gas boiler installed; we would also be happy to arrange a quote and assist. 

Contact us for any further information or booking for the above. 


Partners   About Us   Privacy   Terms of Use   Suggestions   Referrals   My Blog   Forum   Contact Us   Site Map   Help

            Member of Merton Chamber of Commerce   Member of The Property Ombudsman for Lettings